If your account recovery options have never been configured or Computer Services has cleared your security questions/account recovery e-mail, then you can follow the steps in this guide to get them set up once again and saved.
- Go to the website cams.missouristate.edu.
- Click Change Your Password.
- Click I don't remember my password.
- Enter your Bear Pass Login (eg. abc123). Click Next.
- Click the link that says Click here to set up your account recovery options.
- Enter your Bear Pass Number (eg. M01234567). Click Next.
- Click the link that says I don't have a confirmation code.
- Enter your Bear Pass Number and last name. Click Go.
Send the Confirmation Code by clicking Send Code.If this is an e-mail you cannot access, click the button that says Use Alternate and enter your alternate e-mail address.
Enter your first and last name, date of birth, primary street address, and primary phone number (you may leave the secondary phone number blank).
- If you receive the message Identity Verification Pending you should check your e-mail for a message that will indicate which piece of information did not match our records which you will receive within one business day and retry the process from Step 7 if possible.
- If you receive this e-mail and are having difficulty determining the correct information call or e-mail the Help Desk (417-836-5891 email@example.com) between 8am-5pm on Monday-Friday.
- Enter the Confirmation Code on the previous page and click Verify and Continue.
- Answer all four security questions, which can each be adjusted by using the drop down menu and click Next.
- You will then be able to update the password following the steps in this guide: How to Change Your Password.