This page will guide you through the steps of accessing and completing the Information Security Awareness Training course in My Learning Connection.
- Log into My.MissouriState.edu and open the Profile tab.
- Select My Learning Connection from the Professional Development channel.
- Click on the Compliance Training widget in the center of your Welcome page on My Learning Connection.
- Click Information Security Awareness Training.
- Click Launch.
- Watch the training video. Click Mark Complete below the video once you have finished.
- Select View Your Transcript from the learning menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Sign next to Information Security Awareness Training.
- You will be redirected to the Sign page. Open the Information Security Confidentiality Agreement attachment and read it.
- Read the Acknowledge Completion statement above your signature. When you are finished, click Sign beside your signature.