- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Follow the steps below to edit, move, or delete an Experts page.
|Table of Contents|
Edit a page
- Navigate to the page you wish to edit.
- Click Edit near the top-right of the page.
- Make the desired changes to your page.
- Uncheck Notify Watchers and click Update at the bottom of the page.
Move a page
Setting page location
While you are editing a new page you can set the page's location to any space of the Experts wiki.
- Click the Location button while editing a newly created page. Alternately, if your page has already been created, then navigate to the page, click the drop-down menu and select Move.
Use the tabs on the left of the Set Page Location dialog box to help you find the new space and parent page – that is, the location where you want to move your page. The 'Current location' and 'New location' breadcrumb trails at the bottom of the dialog indicate the current parent page and new parent page.
Reordering page location
- Check the box next to Reorder if you want to move an existing page to a different position among the child pages.
- Click Move.
- Click in the list to set the new position for the page and click Reorder.
Delete a page
Do not delete pages in the Knowledge Base without permission.
- Navigate to the page you wish to delete.
- Near the top-right of the page, click the drop-down menu and choose Delete.
- Click Delete to continue.
Delete a page and child pages
- Navigate to the pages you wish to delete.
- Near the top-right of the parent page, click the drop-down menu and choose Delete.
- Check the box next to Also delete child pages, and click Next to continue.
- Click Delete to delete all of the pages listed.