- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
To set your "Out of Office" reply for your Office 365 mailbox, follow the steps below.
- First, sign-in to your Office 365 account at http://portal.office.com and select MailOutlook.
Image RemovedImage Added
- After your mailbox opens, click on the gear icon for Settings in the top right corner.
- Select Automatic replies from the Settings menu when it pops up.
- The default setting is Don't send automatic replies. Select the radio button next to Send automatic replies to turn this feature on.
- If you only want to turn on automatic replies for a specific time period, such as while you are on vacation, select Send replies only during this time period and choose the start and end date/time for your automatic reply.
- You can also choose to block your calendar, decline new invitations, and cancel all existing meetings during that time period. Follow the on-screen instructions for these options.
- Enter the text for your automatic reply in the text box. You can also choose to send the automatic reply to users outside of the Missouri State network or just to your contact list.
- If you choose to send your automatic reply to external senders, you may enter a different message for those recipients.
- Click OK at the top of the page when you are done making changes. Your automatic reply settings have been saved.