- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The following guide provides instructions on how to locate, open, and configure Skype for Business for students, staff, and faculty users. For information on how to install Skype for Business, see the Skype for Business page.
|Table of Contents|
Configure Skype for Business on a PC
On a Windows 10 PC, open your start menu and start typing “Skype.” Choose Skype for Business 2016 from the suggested programs.
- When Skype for Business opens, input your BearPassLogin@missouristate.edu or BearPassLogin@live.missouristate.edu for the Sign-in address. The Password is your regular BearPass Password that you use to sign in to My.MissouriState.edu.
- Choose whether or not you want to save your sign-in information for future logins.
- You have successfully configured Skype for Business on your PC.
Configure Skype for Business on a Mac
- On a macOS Sierra Mac, Type Command + Spacebar to bring up the Spotlight search menu. Start typing “Skype” into the search bar and choose Skype for Business from the suggested options.
- Type your BearPassLogin@missouristate.edu or BearPassLogin@live.missouristate.edu where it says Enter your Email Address, then click Continue.
- Enter your BearPass Password where is says Enter your Password.
- Choose whether or not you want to stay signed-in on this device, then click Sign in.
- You have successfully configured Skype for Business on your Mac.