- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
You can add single items as well as files from your computer or flash drive to your Blackboard course to share with students.
- Go to a content area, point to Build Content, and then click Item.
- In the Name box, type a name for the item.
In the text area, type any text you want to associate with the item. You can also add media such as images or videos; html; a url; and more.
You may have to complete some additional information if you add media as an item. As a general guideline Blackboard recommends that media files larger than 50MB are not deployed in courses with more than 50 enrollments. Utilize the Mashup tools if larger files are needed.
- Under Attachments, attach any files you wish to the item.
- Set visibility and permissions Options, such as Tracking Number of Views and Availability.
- When you are finished, click Submit.