- Log in to Admin Banner
- In the Search... field type SFAREGS and click enter.
- During each Banner session, the first time you access SFAREGS, you will be directed to the Distribution Parameters screen. Click the X in the upper left corner of the screen to close this.
- Type the term for which you are granting an overload in the Term field (eg. 201840 for Fall 2018).
Type the student's BearPass Number in the ID field.
The SFAREGS form is only for granting overload status. Do not use this form to see if a student is registered or to view a student's schedule. Instead use SFAREGF, SFAREGQ, or Self-Service Banner (My Missouri State).
- Click the Go button. If an error message stating "Person has holds, cannot register. Press LIST to view." appears, follow the steps below. Otherwise, skip to step 8.
- Click in the Holds field.
- Type OVR.
- Click the Go button again.
- Type the number of hours the student is approved to take in the Maximum Hours field.
- Save the record by clicking the Save button or hitting the F10 key on your keyboard.
- Save again by clicking the Save button or hitting the F10 key on your keyboard.