- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Before logging in to BDMS for the first time, whether it be through Web Access, Document Manager or Image Capture, and each time you change your Database password, your BDMS password must be synchronized with your Internet Native Banner password. Database password. At this time, the only way these passwords can be synced is through INB.
Using your Banner Database ID and password, login to INB.
If you are synchronizing your password as part of a training class, click here to log into INB in our TEST8/training environment.
Banner IDs are typically formed using the first letter of your first name and your entire last name. If multiple people have the same last name and first initial, a number will be added to the end of the user ID. For example: Jane Smith's Banner ID is JSMITH. John Smith's Banner ID is JSMITH1.
- To synchronize passwords, click once on the BDMS - Display Document button shown in the picture below. Image Added
- A message will appear indicating that the passwords have been sychronizedsynchronized.
- Click OK and close INB.
- BDMS will also automatically be opened in the background with a message saying "No Documents Found!".
- Click OK on the message and close Web Access.
- If the synchronization message doesn't appear but BDMS Web Access is opened, the password was already synchronized.
- This process must be repeated each time a user changes their INB Database password.