Users can setup shortcuts to external pages from the Applications list.
- Click on the applications link on the toggle menu in Admin Banner:
2. Choose the My Links option:
3. Choose Manage My links. You may also go directly to GUAUPRF from the search menu on the home tab:
4. On GUAUPRF , click on the My Links tab in the header section:
5. Users are able to add personalized frequently used links to external websites into Admin Banner. You will need to provide a description and a URL.
6. Once the link and a description is added, you will have to logout of Admin Banner and log back in to see the change.
7. The link will now appear on the bottom of my links for users to use.
NOTE: These settings are setup for individual user profiles only and will not affect other users.