This page is no longer being updated. Please refer to the Knowledge Base to view the most updated information.
If your account recovery options have never been configured or Computer Services has cleared your security questions/account recovery e-mail, then you can follow the steps in this guide to get them set up once again and saved.
- Go to the website cams.missouristate.edu.
- Click Change Your Password.
- Click I don't remember my password.
- Enter your Bear Pass Login (eg. abc123). Click Next.
- Click the link that says Click here to set up your account recovery options.
- Enter your Bear Pass Number (eg. M01234567). Click Next.
- Click the link that says I don't have a confirmation code.
- Enter your Bear Pass Number and last name. Click Go.
Send the Confirmation Code by clicking Send Code.If this is an e-mail you cannot access, click the button that says Use Alternate and enter your alternate e-mail address.
Enter your first and last name, date of birth, primary street address, and primary phone number (you may leave the secondary phone number blank).
- If you receive the message Identity Verification Pending you should check your e-mail for a message that will indicate which piece of information did not match our records which you will receive within one business day and retry the process from Step 7 if possible.
- If you receive this e-mail and are having difficulty determining the correct information call or e-mail the Help Desk (417-836-5891 firstname.lastname@example.org) between 8am-5pm on Monday-Friday.
- Enter the Confirmation Code on the previous page and click Verify and Continue.
- Answer all four security questions, which can each be adjusted by using the drop down menu and click Next.
- You will then be able to update the password following the steps in this guide: How to Change Your Password.