Before publishing a Respondus Exam to Blackboard, you must have the exam file open in Respondus.
Publishing to a Blackboard Course
Respondus Exam Author will NOT show the Content Folders to publish to unless you have Edit Mode “On” in the Blackboard course.
1. Click the Preview and Publish tab.
2. Click Publish to Blackboard, and then click Publish Wizard.
1. In the Publish Wizard, under Type of Publish, select Publish to single source.
2. Under Choose existing server, from the Blackboard server list, select My Bb Courses.
3. View the server settings, and then click Next.
4. In the Choose Course to publish to list, select your course.
5. Under Create or Replace Exam/Survey or Pool Exam/Survey, select whether you are creating an exam or replacing an exam.
6. Under Additional options for Exam/Survey select the following if you choose, and then click Next.
You should add the exam to an existing content area so you will know where to find it.
1. After you click Next on the wizard, select the content area where you want to place the exam.
2. Click Next, view the Status Window to make sure everything uploaded correctly, and then click Finish.
If you receive an error during the publishing process about courses not loading, see Troubleshooting Respondus Exam Author.
For questions or comments, contact the Computer Services Help DeskHelpDesk@MissouriState.edu417-836-5891