Sometimes, students who get enrolled at MSU don't get an Office 365 account. This generally happens with returning students after their Windows Account has been deactivated.The first thing to try is to make sure users are currently enrolled in this semester, then change your password to make sure the password is valid. If the passwords are valid and you are registered, you need to request your Office 365 Account-Springfield or SGF account by following the steps below.
This page will assist in requesting an Office 365 Account-Springfield or SGF for currently enrolled students.
- Go to CAMS (cams.missouristate.edu).
- Underneath Self-Service Options, click Get Resources.
- Enter your BearPass Login and password to sign in.
- On your Get Resources page, click Request Resources.
- Request the Office 365 Account. You will be given a temporary password. Write down this password exactly as it is written. It is case sensitive.
- Change your password using the How to Change Your Password guide. Make sure to select Use my current password and enter the temporary password you just received.
The Office 365 account takes a few hours depending on when the next sync will be made. Generally, the Office 365 account will be active within the next day. If not, please contact the Computer Services Help Desk.