The following instructions apply to Bearmail and are for instructors and teaching assistants. Students should see the Exchange guide .
To setup Bearmail for Android
- Tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings then Accounts & Sync.
- Tap Add Account Settings then Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter your email address and password and tap next.
- Under User Name enter SGF\YourBearPassLogin.
- Change the Exchange server to "bearmail.missouristate.edu” and tap next.
- Change the information about what you would like to sync and tap finish.
Email address: email@example.com
Server address: bearmail.missouristate.edu
Username: BearPassLogin (Note: DO NOT include the "sgf" here)
Check the SSL connection box.