Getting a Confirmation Code at cams.missouristate.edu
- Go to cams.missouristate.edu
- On the left side, under Self-Service Options, click Get an Account.
- In the bottom left, under What You Will Need, click Confirmation Code.
- Enter your BearPass number (M number) and your last name, then click Go.
- The system will show you an email address of the first word and then a bunch of stars followed by the domain. If you have access to this email, select Send Email and your confirmation code will be sent to you at NameXXX@domain.
You may also choose to have your confirmation code sent to an alternate email address. Just select the Use Alternate button on the bottom right of the screen.
- (Optional): Enter an alternate email address in the space provided (make sure it's correct). Then click Go.
- (Optional): You will then be prompted to enter some personal information for verification purposes. Be sure the phone number and address match your Missouri State University records. Click Go.
- Your confirmation code will be sent to the alternate email address you provided. If you don't see it in your email, check the junk and spam folders. When you receive your confirmation code, you may go back to cams.missouristate.edu.