1. Double-click the TurningKey icon or select it from the Start>All Programs>Turning Technologies, LLC>TurningKey menu.
2. Import a participant list from Blackboard or from another source.
3. Load an answer key by selecting Load Key from the toolbar.
4. Locate and select the key you would like to use and click Open.
5. To use a timer, click the Set Timer button on the toolbar and choose from the options displayed. Once polling has started, the timer will begin. Once time is up, polling will automatically close and exams cannot be submitted.
6. Click on Start Polling on the toolbar to begin the exam.
7. On the ResponseCard NXT Settings window, use the following settings:
- User ID Login: Off
- Completed Test Message: Select the message you would like displayed once students complete their test.
- Custom Message: If you would like to use a custom message, Select Custom under Completed Test Message, then type your custom message in the blank next to Custom Message
8. To view live results and feedback, select Tools>Live Results and Feedback Monitor from the menu.
9. Click on the Individual Progress button to see real-time results of each student's progress.
10. Click on the Overall Progress button to show the average score by version of the exam.
11.Click on the Feedback button to view feedback from users submitted through the Note to Leader feature on the ResponseCard NXTs.
12. To stop polling, click the Stop Polling button.
13. Save the session by selecting Answer Key>Save Session As from the menu.
15. Close TurningKey