The Demographic Comparison slide can be used to display the results of a question slide in terms of certain
demographic information gathered from the audience.
How to Designate a Slide as a Demographic Slide:
1. Create a TurningPoint question slide.
2. Click the Demographic button under Session Options on the TurningPoint Settings Pane. This can also be done from the Settings window.
3. This slide is now a demographic slide and available for use in a Demographic Comparison slide, as well as enable you to run Demographic reports.
How to Insert a Demographic Comparison Slide:
1. Navigate to the slide the Demographic Comparison slide will be inserted after.
2. Click Insert Slide on the TurningPoint Ribbon and select Demographic Comparison slide. The Demographic Comparison dialog box opens.
3. Select a demographic slide from the first drop-down menu.
4. Select a question slide to link with the demographic slide from the second drop-down menu.
5. Click OK.
The Demographic Comparison slide is inserted, displaying the demographic results in a chart. The slide will generate the comparative data when you run the presentation.