1. Double-click the TurningPoint icon or select it from the Start>All Programs>Turning Technologies, LLC>TurningPoint 2008 menu.
2. From the TurningPoint 2008 tab in PowerPoint, select Tools>Integrations.
3. On the Learning Management System dialog box, enter the following:
- Management System: Blackboard
- Server URL: https://blackboard.missouristate.edu
4. On the Blackboard Login dialog box, enter your username and password and click Next.
5. On the Blackboard Wizard dialog box under What would you like to do, select Export Grades/E-mail Student Grades, and click Next.
6. On the Blackboard - Select Course dialog box, select the course to export to and then click Next.
7. On the Blackboard - Export/Preview Options dialog box review the following options:
- Select a session: Select either the current session or a previously saved session
- Export Options:
- Ignore Non Responders:
- Add grades shown above to Blackboard grade book: Check this box to enable export of grades to Blackboard grade book
- New Item: Inserts a new item in the Blackboard grade book
- Maximum Value: Define the maximum value for your item. For example, if there were five (5) questions worth one (1) point per question, then the maximum value would be five (5).
- Existing Item: This option is unavailable in for Blackboard.
- Email individual results to students through Blackboard: Check this box to email grades on exported items to students.
8. A dialog will display indicating that TurningPoint has successfully exported your data. Click OK to finish.
9. Open the Grade Center in Blackboard to verify that the grades were correctly exported.