1. Click on the Action Menu button and select Tools>Integrations
2. On the Learning Management System dialog box, enter the following:
- Management System: Blackboard
- Server URL: https://blackboard.missouristate.edu
3. On the Blackboard Login dialog box, enter your username and password and click Next.
4. On the Blackboard Wizard dialog box under What would you like to do, select Export Grades/Email Student Grades, and click Next.
5. On the Blackboard - Select Course dialog box, select the course for which you would like to export grades and then click Next.
6. On the Blackboard - Export/Preview Options dialog box review the following options:
- Select a session: Select either Current Session or Other Session (a previously saved session)
- Export Options:
- Ignore Non Responders:
- Add grades shown above to Blackboard gradebook: Check this box to enable export of grades to Blackboard gradebook
- New Item: Inserts a new item in the Blackboard gradebook
- Maximum Value:Define the maximum value for your item. For example, if there were five (5) questions worth one (1) point per question, then the maximum value would be five (5).
- Existing Item: This option is unavailable for Blackboard.
- Email individual results to students through Blackboard: Check this box to email grades on exported items to students.
7. A dialog will display indicating that TurningPoint has successfully exported your data. Click OK to finish.
8. Open the Grade Center in Blackboard to verify that the grades were correctly exported.