Presentation contains settings for the creation of slides, the way they are displayed, and other TurningPoint options. If you change a presentation-level setting, the change applies to all slides you create in the future.
1. Click Tools on the TurningPoint Ribbon and select Settings.
2. Click Presentation in the left panel to display the available settings on the right.
3. If you click the setting name a description of the setting appears in the box below.
4. Click the setting value to display the drop-down menu to make changes. (See example above.)
5. Click Done to save your changes and close the settings window.