Instead of using textual answers in the answer region, this feature will permit the use of pictures. This is useful if you pose a question where a visual aid will help the audience choose.
- Since pictures are being used as answers, the horizontal and offset charts will not align correctly with the answers. Use a vertical, 3D pie, distributed pie or doughnut chart.
- The text in the answer region will be replaced by pictures. Therefore, it is recommended to use descriptive words or phrases in the answer region because this text will be used for the chart labels (answer aliases) and answer text in settings and reports.
2. Set correct answers and add correct answer indicators if desired.
3. Insert pictures to use as answers using the option in PowerPoint’s Insert > Picture menu.
4. To order the pictures correctly with the answer follow these steps:
- Ensure that no objects on the slide are selected by clicking outside the slide.
- Select the picture that corresponds to the first answer by clicking on it.
- Select the picture that corresponds to the second answer by holding the Control key on the keyboard and clicking the picture.
- Follow the same process for all picture choices.
5. Click Convert to Picture Slide on the TurningPoint Ribbon.
6. Resize and arrange the pictures so that they are properly displayed on the slide.
After clicking the Convert to Picture Slide button, the answer region is hidden and the pictures are numbered with a label, and the chart answers are updated with the answer assigned to them.