Inserting a Priority Ranking slide allows participants to respond multiple times to a question. The responses are then weighted and ranked accordingly. Priority Ranking slides determine what is most important to participants.
1. Navigate to the slide the Priority Ranking slide will be inserted after.
2. Click Insert Slide on the TurningPoint Ribbon and select Priority Ranking.
A pop-up box appears on the screen.
3. Enter the number of responses you wish to allow per participant, then click OK.
4. Enter the desired question and responses.
5. Poll participants and ask them to respond the selected number of times. Their responses are weighted and ranked: first responses are weighted more than second, second more than third, etc.
You can change the values of the Priority Ranking scale in the settings window.