Once your class enrollment stabilizes, usually following the change of schedule period, it is no longer necessary to import a participant list from Blackboard for every class period. However, there are two exceptions:
- A student loses a clicker and needs to re-register through Blackboard.
- A student is added to your class.
In the two cases above, you will need to import a new participant list to capture the changes to your class. Otherwise, you can use an existing participant list.
To Use an Existing Participant List with TurningPoint AnyWhere:
1. Click on the Action Menu button and select Participants>Load Participant List>Browse.
2. Select the saved participant list you would like to use and click Open.
3. The selected list is now loaded. To verify the correct list was loaded, click on the Action Menu button and select Participants>Load Participant List. The selected participant list should be shown with a check mark next to it indicating it is the active list. You can now begin polling.