Hardware Updater can be used to update the firmware on the ResponseCard NXT.
Downloading Hardware Updater
1. Go to www.turningtechnologies.com/downloads.
2. Click Hardware Updater under the Response Devices/Tools section.
3. Enter the required information and click Submit.
4. Click the link to start the download.
5. Save the file to a specified location.
Installing Hardware Updater
1. Open the setup file.
2. Click Next.
3. If accepting the license agreement, select “I accept the terms in the license agreement” and click Next.
4. Enter a Name and Organization Information, select who can access the application from the computer and then click Next.
5. Click Install.
6. Click Finish.
Updating your Device
Hardware Updater connects to the host server at Turning Technologies in order to provide the most current firmware available. Hardware Updater also allows firmware for other supported languages to be installed on the ResponseCard devices.
1. Double-click the Hardware Updater icon.
2. Connect the ResponseCard NXT that is to be updated. Only one device can be updated at a time.
3. Select the language for the firmware.
4. Check the version numbers listed under Attached Device and Update Information Proceed with the update if the version listed under Update Information is higher than that listed under Attached Device.
5. Click Update Firmware. A message will be displayed indicating the update is in progress.
6. When prompted that it is safe to disconnect the hardware, click OK.