- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Table of Contents
This page is no longer being updated. Please refer to the Knowledge Base to view the most updated information.
xport Your Class List
- When viewing your class , look in the upper right. You you will see both an Export and a Print icon in the upper right of the page.
- Click Export to save an Excel file to your computer,
- The file can be saved with the extension xls or xlsx. Choose the file type of file you'd like to populate, and click Export.
XLS extension is used by Microsoft Excel 2003 and earlier whereas the XLSX extension is used by Microsoft Excel 2007 and later.
- In Google Chrome, this will download and show at the bottom of the screen for you to click on.
- Click on the file to open in Excel. View or print your class list as needed.
Once you have exported your class list, you can use this spreadsheet to create other helpful tools.
- Create an Attendance Roster
- Create an Assignment/Grade Sheet