- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Use this guide to update your password for your Bearmail account in Windows Credential Manager.
- Right-click the Start menu. Click Control Panel.
- Select User Accounts.
- Under the Credential Manager section, choose Manage Windows Credentials.
- Click Windows Credentials, and then select the credentials with outlook in the name under Generic Credentials.
- Click Edit on the extended set of credentials.
- Erase your old password and replace it with the new one in the Password field. Click Save.