- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This guide explains how to forward emails to a different email account.
|Table of Contents|
- First, sign in at http://bearmail.missouristate.edu in Internet Explorer. You'll have to sign in with your BearPass Login followed by @SGF, such as abc123@SGF, and your BearPass Password. In the upper-right corner, click Options.
- On the next page, click Rules in the left navigation menu.
- Click New Rule. From the drop-down menu, click Create a New Rule for Arriving Messages.
- In the window that pops up, under the Do the following heading, click Forward or redirect. In the menu that drops down, check the box to Redirect the message to people or distribution lists. Then click the hyperlink on the left that says people or distribution lists.
- In the window that pops up, enter the email address that you would like messages to be redirected to. Once done, click OK.
- At this point, you can add additional qualifications for the message, such as only redirecting mail from certain people or groups. Once you've tailored the rule to your liking, click Save. The following message will appear (unless you specify additional qualifiers for the message). Click OK.
- Log in to your Office 365 365 Education account.
- Click the gear button in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Click Options in the list.
- Click Connected accounts under Accounts.
- Click the plus sign button.
- Type your alternate email address (the one you wish to forward to) and password into the box. Once done, click OK.