- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
You can use the My Grades tool to check your grades and any feedback the instructor has left on your work. Checking feedback on individual tests or assignments can also be a bit tricky. For steps on how to do that, check out the documentation.
|Table of Contents|
Accessing My Grades
In My Grades you will only see what the instructor has allowed students to see. So some instructors will have a point grade setup as their external (main displayed) grade and some will have a letter grade setup. (See an example in the screen shot located under "My Grades.")
There are many ways to get to My Grades.
Accessing My Grades via My Blackboard
- Navigate to the drop-down menu beneath your name on the top right-hand of your Blackboard page.
- Click the icon of a sheet of paper with a checkmark and plus sign as seen below.
Accessing My Grades via the Course Menu
- Enter the Course that you want to see your grade in.
- Access the My Grades section in the Course Menu on the left. (Courses can look different than the picture below but you should always have a Tools or My Grades option.)
Accessing My Grades via the Blackboard Home Page
- From the Tools Module on your Blackboard Home Page, select My Grades.
Any of the above methods will take you to your My Grades page. On this Page, the left side will contain a preview of your grades in all your courses and the right side has the specifics for whatever course you have selected, including Calculated Grades, Graded, and Upcoming Assignments.
If you choose to sort by Last Graded you will see the most recently graded assignments on the left side and the details for the highlighted assignment on the right.
My Grade Item Status
The following table describes the symbols appearing on the My Grades page.
|-||Item has not been completed. No information is available.|
|Item is completed, but will not have a grade (for items such as surveys).|
|Item has been submitted. This item is waiting to be reviewed by your instructor.|
Item has been submitted. Your instructor may review this item but may not be provided a grade (for items such as surveys).
|Grade||Item has been graded. Click the grade to view detailed feedback.|
|Attempt is in progress. This item has not been submitted. To submit the item, see Submitting a Draft Assignment.|
|Grade is exempted for this user. If you do not complete this assignment, it will not affect your grade.|
|Error has occurred. Contact your instructor.|
No My Grades Link in Course
- You may also check your grades from your Course page by selecting Tools from the course menu if your instructor has not included a My Grades link.
- Then click My Grades from the Tool page.