- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|This page is no longer being updated. Please refer to the Knowledge Base to view the most updated information.|
This is the process for removing browser data in Safari.
|Throughout the process, you might be prompted for a user name and password. If you are, enter the login information for your computer and not your Missouri State account.|
- In the Apple bar at the top of the screen, click Safari > Preferences...
- Click the Privacy button at the top.
- Click the Manage Website Data... button under the Cookies and website data header.
- Click Remove All button at the bottom.
- On the next pop-up, click Remove Now.
You have successfully cleared your cache, cookies, and other browser data.