- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Access to the VPN is assigned to those who require it for a university business or academic function. To request access, send an email to InformationSecurity@missouristate.edu. Include a short description of the academic or business reason you are requesting VPN access.|
|To use the Passport VPN, you cannot already be connected to the Missouri State network. The VPN is designed to allow those not currently on the network a secure connection to the network.|
This is to set up your Virtual Private Network (VPN), which allows you to access your computer, file shares, and internal websites from off campus.
- Open the Settings application.
- Tap General.
- Tap VPN.
- Tap Add VPN Configuration.
- Choose IPSec from the three tabs at the top.
Enter the following information by touching on the grey Required text:
- Description: Missouri State
- Server: passport.missouristate.edu
- Account: Your BearPass Login
- Password: Leave blank or set to "Ask Every Time".
- Use Certificate: (Checked) Off
- Group Name: MS
- Secret: missouristate
- Toggle the switch to the On position.
Your VPN will now connect.