- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
These are the steps to sync your Missouri State email account on your iPhone or other iOS device.
|We recommend that you use the Outlook app found in the Google Play or Apple App Store over the built-in email phone apps. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-com/mobile/.|
- Click on the Settings icon, then select Accounts & Passwords.
- Delete any previous MSU account from your iOS device settings.
- Click Add Account and choose Exchange.
- Enter your Missouri State email address and password. You may also add a description if desired.
- Click Next. Then select Configure Manually.
- Enter your BearPass Password.
- Enter Server as outlook.office365.com.
- Enter Username as your BearPassLogin@missouristate.edu, (email@example.com for faculty/staff or firstname.lastname@example.org for students).
- Enter Password as your BearPass Password.
- Enter a Description if desired.
- Click Next.
- Select which items from your account you want to sync to your phone, then tap Save. Your Office 365 email is now synced to your phone.