- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
“This documentation is in progress as the migration for faculty and staff to Office 365 Education email is ongoing. At this time, refer to Faculty and Staff BearMail for current email guides.”
We recommend that you use the Outlook app found in the Google Play or Apple App Store over the built-in email phone apps. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-com/mobile/.
- Navigate to your Settings.
- Select Email & Accounts.
- Tap Add an Account.
- Tap Outlook.
- Type in your BearPassID@Missouristate.edu and your BearPass Password into the correct fields. Tap Sign In at the bottom of the screen.
- The setup might fail. It will then have you enter additional information manually:
- Verify your email address: (Example: BoomerBear@Missouristate.edu)
- Verify your Password: BearPass Password
- User Name: BearPassID@Missouristate.edu (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Domain: SGF
- Tap Sign In at the bottom of the screen.
- If it fails, tap Advanced on the window that comes up.
- For Server, type outlook.office365.com
- Check the box next to Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection.
- Once the account is successfully setup, it will sync your email, contacts and calendars. This can be turned off in your email settings.