- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Anonymous grading allows you to grade students' assignments and projects without seeing their namenames; this is useful if you want to remain completely impartial to students' attempts at assignments.
- On your Course Site, under the Control Panel, click Grade Grade Center, and then click Full GradeGrade Center.
- Locate the column you wish to grade, click to the drop-down arrow to open the Contextual menu, and then click Grade wit with User Names Hidden.
- In the Review Current Attempt section, review the student's assignment attempt.
- In the Grade box, type the grade you wish to give the student. Provide feedback, if needed.
- In the Instructor's Add Notes section, leave any notes for yourself or other instructors on the grade.
- To save the current student's grade and finish, click Submit. To save the current student's grade and move on to the next, click Save Draft.
- To move to the next user student’s attempt, click the right arrow at the top of the page.