- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This page is no longer being updated. Please refer to the Knowledge Base to view the most updated information.
If, when completing an assignment or taking a test using My Math Lab, you are prompted to install the Pearson Lockdown Browser:
- Go to http://www.mathxl.com/BrowserCheck/DownloadPearsonLockDownBrowser.aspx?lang=en-US&autoh=yes¢erwin=yes.
- Click Install the Pearson LockDown Browser now.
- Click Save File.
- Click Yes if asked to allow changes.
- Once the file has been downloaded, double-click PearsonLockDownBrowser.exe in the download window to run the install file.
- This will bring up the InstallShield Wizard. Click Next.
- Use the default install location and click Next.
- Click Install.
- When the Installation is complete, click Finish.
- Return to My Math Lab and continue with your assignment!