- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
There are several user roles that can be added to your course. For example, you may have a teaching assistant who will be entering grades, or a guest who will be viewing course materials.
|Important items about adding users to a for-credit course:|
From the Control Panel, click Users and Groups, and then click Users.
- Click Find Users to Enroll.
- In the Username box, type the person's usernameBearPass login (abc123).
Click Browse and use the Search list and search terms to find the user. Click Go to search.
- When you find the correct user, click the checkbox next to their name, and then click Submit. The Username field will be populated with their information.
- In the Role list, select the role you want to assign the user.
- For Enrollment Availability, click Yes to allow the user to enroll. Or No, if you want to make the enrollment available later.
- When you are finished, click Submit.