- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Follow these step-by-step instructions for editing a scholarship item in Web Press.
- Select the Open Scholarship Item dot.
- Select the desired sponsor from the sponsor drop-down above the Add sponsor button.
- Select the Add sponsor button.
- Repeat steps 2–3 for each additional sponsor.
- Select the Edit content dot.
- Input the desired scholarship title into the Scholarship Title field.
- Input the desired introductory text into the ScholarshipIntro field.
- Input the desired monetary value text into the Value field.
- Select Yes or No for the Use departmental and general online application? field.
- Select Yes or No for the Does this scholarship require completion of the FAFSA? field.
Input the desired scholarship application text into the Application field
Info title MSU annual scholarships
If "Yes" is selected for the "Use departmental and general online application?" field and no additional application information is necessary, then this field can be left blank.
- Input the desired funding text into the Funding field.
- Input the desired scholarship selection criteria into the Selection Criteria field.
- Select No or Yes, automatically or Yes, but student must apply for the Is this scholarship renewable? field.
- Complete any optional elements:
- Input the desired plain text into the Additional sentence following the Renewal Criteria statement field.
- Input the desired additional information text into the Additional Information field.
- Select OK to finish.
Once you have finished editing your scholarship item, remember to submit and release your changes.