- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
If you'd like to record grades in Blackboard that aren't submitted through it, you'll need to create a column in the Grade Center.
- Under the Control Panel, click Grade Center, and then click Full Grade Center.
- Click Create Column.
- On the Create Column page, in the Column name box, type a name for the new column.
- In the Grade Center display name, type a name specific for the grade center, if desired.
- In the Description text area, type a description, if desired.
- In the Primary Display list, select the way you want the students' grades to appear in the Grade Center and in My Grades.
In the Secondary Display list, select the way you want the grades to appear in the Grade Center only.
Info If you select a secondary display this is how the students will see the grade, otherwise they will see the primary display. You will see both the primary and the secondary display of the grades.
- In the Category list, select a category for the column, if desired.
- In the Points Possible box, type the points possible for this column.
- Add Rubric, if you want one.
- In the Due Date box, select or type a due date for this column.
- Under Options, select Include this Column in Grade Center Calculations.
- Select Show this Column to Students, if desired.
- Select Show Statistics (average and median) for this column to Students in My Grades, if desired.
- When you are finished, click Submit.