changes.mady.by.user Unknown User (db232)
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Follow the steps below to download Experts pages.
|Table of Contents|
Downloading a single page
- Navigate to the page you wish to print.
- Click Tools > Export to PDF in the top-right corner. The page will download as a PDF.
Image RemovedImage Added
- Open the file from your browser's download pop-up or from your Downloads folder. You can now print the file from the browser of PDF reader.
Downloading multiple pages
- Click Space Tools > Content Tools in the bottom-left corner of the space.
- Click the Export tab.
- Choose the radio button next to PDF. Then click Next.
- Select the radio button for Custom Export.
- Click Deselect All to uncheck all the boxes. You can then check only the pages you want to export.
- Click Export all the way at the bottom of the screen once you have selected your pages. A progress bar will show.
- Click Download Here when the pages are finished. Choose Open on the pop-up bar.
Your document will then open. You can save it or print it. Remember, the site is the only place that it will get updated.
|Do not rely on paper copies to be up to date.|