- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
In the Adobe Connect Meeting, users can broadcast audio and video feeds, as long as the host has allowed for the functions to be used in the meeting. Depending on the selected access, Hosts, Presenters, and even Attendees may be able to broadcast audio.
Audio Setup and Troubleshooting
If these instructions have been followed, and you are still having issues, view the Frequently Asked Questions page for more help.
- From the Menu bar, go to Meeting > Audio Setup Wizard...
- The Audio Setup Wizard dialogue box appears. Read the text and Click Next. You can click the Help button at any time to see more information.
- The Audio Setup Wizard dialogue box appears. Click Play Sound button is check your speakers.
- Click the drop-down box to choose your microphone as your recording device.
- Click the Record to test your microphone. You will be able to play the recording as confirmation that your microphone is working properly.
- To detect the level of background noise in your physical location, click the Test Silence button is get a measure of the level. Click Next when finished.
- You have now completed the Audio setup. Click Finish to close window.