- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Follow these step-by-step instructions for gaining or retaining Web Press access in order to edit a unit's Web Press website.
|Table of Contents|
Non-verified editors for Web Press must complete accessibility and content editing training before access to Web Press will be granted.
|Web strategy and development offers both in-person training sessions and online documentation for self-guided training.|
- Request the unit's website supervisor or active editor to submit the access request form.
Await a notification email, from web help desk, regarding the submitted access request.
Info title Verified editors
If you have already completed the required training, no further steps are required. You will be notified regarding your Web Press access.
Complete the required training
- Complete the accessibility and content editing training Blackboard course.
- Log in to Blackboard.
- Select the Community tab.
Select Web Strategy and Development located under the My Organizations module.
- Select Website Accessibility and Content Editing Training.
- Select Training Module.
- Complete all seven training sections.
- Watch the displayed video for the section.
- Select Mark Reviewed.
Complete the displayed quiz for the section.
Info title Required score
Unlimited time and attempts are available for these Blackboard quizzes, however, a score of 100% is required in order to unlock the next section.
- Begin the next unlocked section.
Verify your training
- Submit the training completion form.
Await a confirmation email, from web help desk, regarding your Web Press access.
Info title Buff up your transcript
After completing the training, you will be able to add external training to your transcript in My Learning Connection.