For the systems where you’ve been logging in as SGF\BearPassLogin or as just BearPassLogin, there is no change. You can continue to log in to those systems as you have been.
If you’ve been logging in to a system as BearPassLogin@SGF, you’ll need to log in as BearPassLogin@missouristate.edu instead. (Note: Some people log in to the BearMail web interface this way.)
When you log in to Office 365, you’ll need to log in as BearPassLogin@missouristate.edu.
Via the Portal
- Visit Office 365 by navigating to https://portal.office.com/.
- Log in using your BearPassLogin@missouristate.edu (e.g. email@example.com).
- Click the OneDrive icon to access your OneDrive for Business space.
Via Direct URL
- Copy the following link and paste it into your browser's address bar:
- Replace [BearPassLogin] with your BearPass Login (e.g. abc123).
- Log in using your Office 365 credentials.
For questions or comments, contact the Computer Services Help Desk