Before you begin - review the Experts Author and Style Guide.
See PDF document with detailed steps on Publishing Adobe Presenter files to the Adobe Connect Pro Server.
- With Presenter installed, open PowerPoint.
- Under the Adobe Presenter tab, click "Publish".
- You are presented with the following 3 publishing options:
- Publish to "My Computer" and creating a Flash Presentation that can be used independently or included in a web page.
- Publish to "Adobe Connect Pro" for sharing over the internet.
- Publish to PDF.
- Server configuration for Adobe Connect Pro:
- Click "Edit Servers". Click "Add" button. Type in name of server "ACP2". Type URL of server: http://acp2.missouristate.edu. Click "OK" twice.
For questions or comments, contact the Computer Services Help Desk