This page is no longer being updated. Please refer to the Knowledge Base to view the most updated information.
1. Download the Microsoft Outlook App from the App Store. The App looks like this:
2. Once the download is complete, open the app and enter your Username as your BearPassLogin@missouristate.edu, (email@example.com for faculty/staff or firstname.lastname@example.org for students).
3. This will take you to a new page where you will enter your BearPass Password and then hit "Sign In"
4. Outlook will ask you if you would like to add another account, you can click "Maybe Later"
5. The next page will be a guide to different features of the Outlook App, you can click the arrow on the bottom right to read through them or "Skip" in the bottom left to skip them.
6. Outlook will then ask if you want to Enable Notifications, you can either hit "No Thanks" or "Turn On" based on your preference
7. Congrats! You should be looking at your inbox now!